The Imex rotating laser level range has been specified by our construction trained team, designed by industry professionals and proven in all conditions to perform a vast range of levelling tasks in an efficient and accurate manner. With self-levelling, grade slope function, scan mode, horizontal and vertical, remote controller and re-chargeable lithium-ion batteries the Imex range represents excellent value with versatile capabilities for a full range of construction functions.
Combined with this is the highly visible heavy duty and robust, water and dust-proof case, with a fully enclosed laser diode for years of trouble-free use. A sensor based self-levelling system utilising a level sensor and stepping motor gives excellent levelling ability and enhanced accuracy. The simplified design elements and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by Imex warranty, service and innovative approach.
- Robust construction tough horizontal laser level.
- 9Ah lithium-ion battery – approx. 40 hours run time. USB quick charge port with car charger.
- LRX10 Digital Detector in mm reading.
- 90mm Detector reading ultra fine, fine, medium, course and ultra course.
- Fast and accurate set-up time. Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved.
- Grade Slope to 50 (8.8%) – Manual grade setting for slopes. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Accuracy – +/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres for excellent results every time.
If you have any questions or require more information about the Imex i77R please contact us.